Next step, blogging about technology. Well, I'm using technology to type this, and you're using technology to read it. So technology has brought us closer together as people, if you want to think of it that way, even though I actually have no idea who you are. (Unless you reply, of course. Which reminds me, I need to go comment on other peoples' blogs too.)
Technology is also allowing me to listen to the Sweeney Todd soundtrack as I type, as well as being responsible for the light that lets me see what I'm doing. So I suppose without technology I'd be sitting here in the dark doing nothing. But most likely my dog would be OK with that.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your blog is cool, Margaret! About Sweeny Todd--do you like musicals or Tim Burton films or what? I once sang a song from Sweeny Todd at a library function many years ago in a galaxy far far away.
I agree. You do have a cool blog. My favorites belong to people who bring their unique personalities to their writing. I'll be back!
Post a Comment